From Community Impact Newspaper
ALDI will conduct another hiring event for its Pflugerville store being built at 1415 FM 685, south of Pfennig Lane on Aug. 9. The company is building its first Austin-area location.
ALDI is a discount supermarket chain that sells groceries, including meats, healthy foods and produce. Many stores offer wines, beers and home goods. Construction recently started at the site.
Here is what you need to know about the hiring event:
· It is 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Aug. 9 at the Best Western Plus, 16101 Impact Way, Pflugerville.
· Positions available include store associates for $12.25 per hour and shift managers, paid $12.25 per hour plus an additional $5 per hour premium when performing manager duties.
· Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
· A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
· Applicants must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m.-11 p.m. Monday-Sunday.
· Retail experience is preferred.
· The company requires a drug screening and background check for its new hires.
· Applicants must have the ability to lift 45 pounds.
· ALDI staff averaging more than 25 hours a week are eligible for full health insurance benefits and dental coverage.
The Pflugerville ALDI store is expected to open at the end of the year. For more information, go to www.aldistorejobs.com.